Click for cuteness

Grey_Machine7.3

Acts like a mechanic
Supporting Member
123_1_04.jpeg
123_1_06.jpeg

New puppy for my nearly 4year old. She named it Belle, after the Disney princess.
Begal/Mountain cur mix

Dude that's great. And smart move getting puppies while the kids are that age. My wife and I lost both our dogs shortly before we had kids and decided not to get more because of our plan to have children. After our Irish twins came around we decided to say screw it and just get a couple of puppies too. The house was already nuts with a 1 and 2 year old so we figured puppies couldn't disrupt it much more. Plus they all get to grow up together, very cool!

That's very cute indeed! Your kids' hair matches the dogs, talk about cool!

My wife said she always wished we had a child with red hair, but that just isn't in any of our genes.

Reactions: Grey_Machine7.3
Yeah, my wife isn't a dog person. Oddly enough, it was actually her who wanted to get a pup. My son runs up to the dog, picks her up and just does this stupid laugh while he's walking around. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I'm looking forward to having a 4legged trail buddy.
Here was our last dog, before my son was born. He was a very good boy.
A big boy too. Had to take into consideration the size the dog will be. I love really big dogs. But knowing the limit of space in our tj's I wanted to get a dog that would fit. Lol

20171128_142742.jpg

But knowing the limit of space in our tj's I wanted to get a dog that would fit.

Sir, that is very forward thinking of you. Now when we wheel we have the two kids in their seats on the rear bench, the pitt/basset mix between them, food and water on the floor under their feet, and the 60lb lab under my wife's legs in the front passenger well. Whatever else we have gets crammed in the 3 cubic feet behind the rear seat. It's an event every time.

Sir, that is very forward thinking of you. Now when we wheel we have the two kids in their seats on the rear bench, the pitt/basset mix between them, food and water on the floor under their feet, and the 60lb lab under my wife's legs in the front passenger well. Whatever else we have gets crammed in the 3 cubic feet behind the rear seat. It's an event every time.
Well, there isn't much space to get bounced around with all that flesh taking up the interior 🤣