Clutch not disengaging

Wowens79

2001 TJ 6cyl 5spd. When I press The clutch, it feels funky and does not disengage the clutch, and does not seem to return back like normal. I pulled the slave cylinder from the trans, and could push it down, but could not hold it down when the clutch was pressed.
does that sound like a throw out bearing or an issue with the master/slave system? It is a sealed unit, and has plenty of fluid. It has been working fine, went to the store and came out and it was like that.
Thanks

2001 TJ 6cyl 5spd. When I press The clutch, it feels funky and does not disengage the clutch, and does not seem to return back like normal. I pulled the slave cylinder from the trans, and could push it down, but could not hold it down when the clutch was pressed.
does that sound like a throw out bearing or an issue with the master/slave system? It is a sealed unit, and has plenty of fluid. It has been working fine, went to the store and came out and it was like that.
Thanks
I know when my TOB went out, it seized and the pedal was stuck to the floor. And it all seemed normal until it just seized up and left me stranded.