You don't know, yet you not only hyping up one over the other, you are using composition of the other to downgrade it.
Any other "idk might be" components you would like to share wisdom on, im taking notes

Hype? Downgrade? WTF?

I just don't get why you would choose a 1/2 plastic aftermarket part over an all metal oem part with a rock solid track record.

Do whatever you want. No reason to get all aggressive about it. I just shared my choice, observations, and my reasoning, nothing else.

Agreed...I would stick to stock as well. After lots of negative reviews I would never recommend Luk and always recommend the Sachs kit as an alternative to stock.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005GN5SD0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Luk is fine on the clutches, the throwout bearings are the only questionable part and they are not bad, but they have worse reviews than Mopar for sure. But so does National. I am not aware of how good the quality of the Sachs TOB is. Both Luk and Sachs were OEM clutch manufacturers, does the Sachs use a Mopar TOB?

My 2019 Luk Pro Gold kit came with an all metal. Looked very similar to Mopar but not quite the same.

Luk is fine on the clutches, the throwout bearings are the only questionable part and they are not bad, but they have worse reviews than Mopar for sure. But so does National. I am not aware of how good the quality of the Sachs TOB is. Both Luk and Sachs were OEM clutch manufacturers, does the Sachs use a Mopar TOB?

My 2019 Luk Pro Gold kit came with an all metal. Looked very similar to Mopar but not quite the same.

After reading 100's of forum posts on LuK and then scouring the internet for other reivews, Sachs was recommended over LuK due to LuK's ToB bearing issues. I've had my Sachs kit on for the past few years and 20k miles, and it is great, no complaints - so with confidence I can recommend this Sachs kit. Since it is the same price as the LuK kit with plastic ToB, why would anyone choose LuK over Sachs?

BUT, maybe you hit the nail on the head as most recommend the Standard LuK kit over the Gold, stating the Gold is for big trucks and also noisy. Someone like me who reads those reviews was like F that, "I don't want a noisy clutch, nor a composite/plastic ToB, so I need to look at a different brand".

I do not know if Sachs uses the same ToB as Mopar...been on the Jeep way too long to remember what it looked like.

Reactions: machoheadgames
After reading 100's of forum posts on LuK and then scouring the internet for other reivews, Sachs was recommended over LuK due to LuK's ToB bearing issues. I've had my Sachs kit on for the past few years and 20k miles, and it is great, no complaints - so with confidence I can recommend this Sachs kit. Since it is the same price as the LuK kit with plastic ToB, why would anyone choose LuK over Sachs?

BUT, maybe you hit the nail on the head as most recommend the Standard LuK kit over the Gold, stating the Gold is for big trucks and also noisy. Someone like me who reads those reviews was like F that, "I don't want a noisy clutch, nor a composite/plastic ToB, so I need to look at a different brand".

I do not know if Sachs uses the same ToB as Mopar...been on the Jeep way too long to remember what it looked like.

Fair enough. Yes, for whatever reason the rumor about the pro gold noise started, but that isn’t true. It’s just a larger friction surface meant for more holding power and 5 springs instead of 4. The only people saying it’s noisy and meant for trucks are the same people that haven’t driven it.

Ironically about 10 years ago when I did my first clutch, I went with luk because that was the Jeep forum choice and Sachs had a really poor reputation from the research I found. But then you have a great experience with it and so do the reviews, so both are probably just fine. That was 10 years ago and what I was reading at the time was old posts from the early 2000s so who even knows. I will say I have used Luk and National TOBs with no problems despite both having poor reviews. And of course Mopar has the best reviews, but your Sachs seems fine as well.

Edit: not 5 springs instead of 4, but stiffer springs on the Gold if I recall. Both have 5 springs.

Keep jacking each other off clowns, i am yet to hear any valid argument.
Whats next? Plastic dash board is not dashboard enough? We all should go back to CJ era of metal dashboards?