Congratulations to Farmergreg on winning the April 2023 Ride of the Month (ROTM)!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations @Farmergreg on winning the April 2023 ROTM contest! All it took was getting out west from what I can tell ;)

1681144197711.jpeg

Wow!
Interesting story as to how the picture timing worked out that day.
My daughter and son in law rode with me that day.
We took Ophir pass toward Telluride. When we got to the top to get the obligatory pic in front of the pass sign there was a JK parked there. Turned out they had a completely fried battery. Jumper cables got enough juice into the JK to get it out of park. We towed it away from the sign. We took one of them into Telluride to get a battery. Then took them back to the pass and helped them install the battery and get going.
Was later in the day by the time we took Imogene back.
Pic credit goes to my daughter!

Wow!
We took Ophir pass toward Telluride. When we got to the top to get the obligatory pic in front of the pass sign there was a JK parked there. Turned out they had a completely fried battery. Jumper cables got enough juice into the JK to get it out of park. We towed it away from the sign. We took one of them into Telluride to get a battery. Then took them back to the pass and helped them install the battery and get going.

Great story and great picture. Congratulations buddy.

Wow!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!
200.gif

Wow!

Congrats Greg, and congrats to your daughter on the pic!!!