Congratulations to lBasket on winning the June 2024 ROTM contest!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations go out to @lBasket on winning the June 2024 ROTM contest. Enjoy the prizes!

IMG_6867.jpeg

Congrats! What happened next after your photo?

Waited for someone to spot me lol and drove down :LOL: I came in at a weird angle.

Is his sway bar disconnected in that pic? Is that on Hell’s? One of the hot tubs?

Yes I have an antirock and stock rear sway bar. The suspension really doesn't look like it's doing much, does it

Waited for someone to spot me lol and drove down :LOL: I came in at a weird angle.

Yes I have an antirock and stock rear sway bar. The suspension really doesn't look like it's doing much, does it

No, it doesn’t. Looks like me here earlier in the trail on Hell’s where I had forgotten to detach my Swayloc! 🤣

IMG_0130.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: lBasket and 4Lo4Sho
Thank you!! Super exciting!!!

Yeah let me just get myself in a bad situation on one of the easiest obstacles on the trail when noone is paying attention

Ha! I took the pic. Probably the closest I'll get to ROTM. Congrats Trevor! We were all standing around watching some carnage get resolved in Mickey's and all of the sudden Trevor says "hey guys, can I get a spot here?" Of course we had to document the situation before doing anything helpful🤣

Ha! I took the pic. Probably the closest I'll get to ROTM. Congrats Trevor! We were all standing around watching some carnage get resolved in Mickey's and all of the sudden Trevor says "hey guys, can I get a spot here?" Of course we had to document the situation before doing anything helpful🤣

He probably sat like that for a couple minutes.

Reactions: lBasket and Woodrow