Congratulations to TuffJeeper, the February 2019 Ride of the Month!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Congratulations to @TuffJeeper on winning the February 2019 ride of the month contest by quite a bit!

You deserve it, this is an awesome photo.

I liked it enough to have it as my background on my work PC...… congrats buddy and welcome to the club.

Reactions: TJustin
Thank you! Cred goes to my wife who actually took the photo.

I’m fortunate to live in a picturesque state.

Thanks to the people who voted for me. Couldn’t have done it without ya! 😎

I had to vote for ya! I love the photo: there's a path for Jeeps, then there's the path for everyone else: down, over there. I know I'd prefer the road less traveled, in a TJ of course! Of course it's a beautiful photo in it's own right, but I appreciate the dichotomy. Great job and congratulations!

Reactions: TJustin
She gets out usually on difficult obstacles. Whether that's due to my driving skills or a good photo opportunity is TBD.

Congrats on a great shot, and the win! Is the paved road below the road that leads to Top of the World?

Great photo. I'm hoping to get a similar one when I go to Moab in a few months.

I liked it enough to have it as my background on my work PC...… congrats buddy and welcome to the club.

You must like it even more since @Chris flipped the photo on the ROTM banner and the steering wheel is on the wrong side. :p

haha... yeah it makes it feel more familiar ;) especially with the wheel on the "right" side 😛

Last edited:
I've never hated and loved someone so much... lol, very jealous. Wow, simply wow, great picture. It really does look like it should be used in a Jeep advert. Your wife has a good eye.