Cover for towing the jeep

Mark2006TJ

Is there a cover for the jeep TJ I can use when towing behind the RV? I have one for the boat when towing and never had a problem with it.
(none of the covers I have seen say they can be used when towing).

Is there a cover for the jeep TJ I can use when towing behind the RV? I have one for the boat when towing and never had a problem with it.
(none of the covers I have seen say they can be used when towing).

This isn't Rated as a cover for towing but I have hauled my TJ to Moab with it on. You'll need to put a strap across the lower edge of the cover to keep it from catching the wind.
It's made by Rain Gear I don't know of any covers that are made for towing. But I do know what you are talking about as I had a trailerable cover for my SXS.

IMG_0639.JPG

Reactions: Plumber1
Yes, I would really that some company must make a towable full cover. Bats etc have them, why not a tj. Again Wildman, thanks for answering my post as I knew the top would take the tow but wished I had a cover

Wild man, will the rain gear cover cover you oversized spare or do you not trail with one, thanks

No the cover does not cover the spare it is made to cover the passenger area and that is all. I don't carry a spare on the trail.

I've never looked for a car cover like they make so I have no idea if they make one. I was always more worried about keeping the seats and stuff dry when it was parked overnight. When on the trail I ran a safari top.