COVID Grilling

CybrSlydr

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Brother and I went out on Thursday and picked up some Ribeyes from the local meat market. Just grilled them today.

49762522491_084effe78b_b.jpg

Grilled them with some Chicago-flavor seasoning and salted with a quick dry-brine.

49762522411_d63bc0d12a_b.jpg

Brother made some roasted red potates with seasonings and some black beans with bacon and sauteed green pepper, onions, and garlic.

49761993888_6e11dafdbd_b.jpg

Got mine perfectly done - nice medium grill.

49761993943_f57e7b7882_b.jpg

49762522876_6a17c855e9_b.jpg

By far and away, the absolute best steak I've ever had. Bar none. Absolutely perfect in every way. The potatoes were incredible, the beans were magnificent.

My brother is a second-year Culinary Arts student, btw. :D

So what's chicago flavored seasoning? Just happen to have a Ribeye in my fridge right now for tomorrow.

https://www.weberseasonings.com/product/weber-chicago-steak-seasoning
WEBER® CHICAGO STEAK® SEASONING
The Windy City is known for being big and bold. They’re also known for steak. This peppery, savory seasoning lives up to its name, and is the best way to complement a tender, delicious cut of steak. Its unique pepper blend is balanced out by garlic and onion. It’s also delicious on ribs, pork roasts and vegetables.

Reactions: jeepins
Guys why no Chinese food?

We actually have a combo Chinese/Mexican restaurant in our town. I dunno if they're open or not - besides, I never really trust mom and pop Asian food places... I'm strictly a chain guy for that cuisine.

We actually have a combo Chinese/Mexican restaurant in our town. I dunno if they're open or not - besides, I never really trust mom and pop Asian food places... I'm strictly a chain guy for that cuisine.
There’s a joint down the street that sells Thai food & pizza.