Crap Amazon seller and why are they still there?

Amazon Customer Service is not accepting phone calls at this time. All issues must be done online. This is because of the Covid situation.

Not so. I spoke with someone at Amazon Customer Service just 3 days ago. She was even located within the U.S. and spoke English as her native language.

Not so. I spoke with someone at Amazon Customer Service just 3 days ago. She was even located within the U.S. and spoke English as her native language.
This is strange as I just called them earlier today about an issue, and got a message on the phone that they were not taking phone calls due to the Covid Pandemic and to submit my issue online. Maybe because today is a holiday?? I'll try again tomorrow and report back.

Was not aware. I went through similar with Milwaukee's e-service not accepting any warranty returns for repair or replacement. They finally opened back up but holy crap they must have a backlog. The new charger I sent in 2 weeks ago would have already been back by now and I haven't even gotten a notice they received it yet.
I may be wrong @mrblaine as a couple others have posted that they were able to speak with Amazon CS a few days ago. I called this morning and got a recorded message that anyone is supposed to submit their issues online. Maybe because today is a holiday.

All I know is that Amazon Prime is totally f***ed up but very inconsistent about being that way.

I've only ordered a couple things from them.

A couple weeks ago, whatever I ordered was supposed to ship that day to receive it the next. It didn't ship out until the third day and took 2 days after that.

On the 16th I ordered the little plastic TJ automatic transmission cable connector "thingy" fully aware they were out of stock and wouldn't ship until the 26th. What was the dog barking about 20 minutes ago? Amazon Prime dropping that part off on my front porch at least 6 days early.

That’s because of the “pandemic”. Before that these issues were very uncommon.

I just tried the Amazon CS number again (888-280-4331) and got the same message again that they are not accepting phone calls at this time.

The only issue I had was trying to get Amazon to warranty the Bosch fuel pump that I purchased and installed in my Jeep last December. Their online warranty directs you to the manufacturer even though it was purchased through Prime. Bosch has a lifetime warranty on their pumps.
The lady I talked to at Amazon tried to tell me because it's out of the "return by date" that the manufacturer is responsible for the warranty, until I told her I had already talked to Bosch and they said Amazon has to honor their warranty because it has to be returned through the seller. After a heated discussion, she reluctantly sent out a new pump and return label for the bad pump. The guy at Bosch said they will return it under warranty they just don't like to, and that I would probably have to be aggressive. He was spot on!!