North Carolina Currie Double Adj front upper control arms

thekidwithquestions

Acquiring Jeep funds...
Supporting Member
Price
I bought them used off this forum like a years ago and never used them, they have just sat, I did take them apart, repaint them and re-greased them

I’m really just testing the waters here so $300 for now, but other offers will be considered, as well as possible TRADES! For other parts

IMG_1295.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
I'm interested. What parts are you looking for? I have some parts laying around you might could use.

I've been working on converting my TJ from MC arms to Johnny Joint arms. Rear is done and i'm gathering parts to do the front.

I'm interested. What parts are you looking for? I have some parts laying around you might could use.

I've been working on converting my TJ from MC arms to Johnny Joint arms. Rear is done and i'm gathering parts to do the front.

How much for the front MC uppers?

What do you got? I am open to partial trades as well

Used rear 3 inch shocks, new rancho 5000 rear shocks for 3 inch lift, used Ramsey REP8000 winch, fold and tumble passenger seat base, used soft top frame, used Yakima spare tire mount bike rack (will work with wide spare tires), probably more stuff i'm forgetting about

Reactions: John Cooper
Used rear 3 inch shocks, new rancho 5000 rear shocks for 3 inch lift, used Ramsey REP8000 winch, fold and tumble passenger seat base, used soft top frame, used Yakima spare tire mount bike rack (will work with wide spare tires), probably more stuff i'm forgetting about

Yeah nothing really I would be interested in, sorry

honestly the main things I would be interested in would be, hard upper doors, moryde/exogate hinges, or maybe a partial trade for some KC lights to replace the ones on my bumper

Tempting… I have stock replacements on the shelf to go in but obviously it isn’t a long term solution.