Currie Front Track Bar

JTJ1999

So I'm a little confused at the moment. I'm getting ready to replace my track bar and figure since I went with Currie for steering might as well complete the set. Problem is the same model number of track bar looks different on Currie's site than it does on anyone else's. I had the trackbar in my cart on Currie's website but that one says it's no longer listed so I found it again and the design seems different. So did Currie just update their design recently and other websites are selling old stock? Just not sure which model I'd want to get. For reference I'll show two links for what (by model number) are the same trackbar.
Currie: https://www.rockjock4x4.com/CE-9120TJS
Northridge: https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...terprises-rockjock-adjustable-track-bar-front
So you can see my confusion with this. And it's doubly confusing when you look at the diagram Currie has for the trackbar and it looks exactly the same as the pictures from northridge but doesn't match the picture Currie has. Just looking for some clarification so I can't get on fixing this dang bumpsteer.

I could be mistaken but it could just be an optical illusion from bad photo angles. The rock jocks pic make it look straight just by the angle the pics were taken. But if look closely at how the light reflections change, it would appear it has the same bends.

I could be mistaken but it could just be an optical illusion from bad photo angles. The rock jocks pic make it look straight just by the angle the pics were taken. But if look closely at how the light reflections change, it would appear it has the same bends.
Well there's that but the axle side joint looks completely different as well. That's what I'm really confused on. I mean even the picture they have vs the diagram is just different

picture sucks and diagram hasn’t been updated on currie’s site but the new version (with same item code) now has jjs on each end as opposed to having a jj on the frame side only

Reactions: JTJ1999
picture sucks and diagram hasn’t been updated on currie’s site but the new version (with same item code) now has jjs on each end as opposed to having a jj on the frame side only
Awesome. Glad I wasn't crazy. Guess I'll be ordering from their site when the time comes