Custom 1 color vinyl decals

If I offered free / affordable custom vinyl stickers, would you want one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ichudnofsky

Hi there fellow True Jeeper's,

I have been looking through the forums awhile now and see that vinyl/graphics isn't really something thats been posted alot about. I get that. We are jeepeople after all. The saying goes decals, lights, then lockers right? Anyway I have a Roland 24 inch vinyl cutter. I'm a whiz in illustrator so making whatever I want is a breeze. So I'm kinda curious about how much interest there would be if I were to offer my services to help you guys get the graphics you wanted but didn't think were doable or affordable. I'm not talking full wraps here. Just simple 1 color stickers cut from oracal 951 premium cast vinyl. If there Is enough interest I will organise a list of first come first serve. Also I will make a list of vinyl I have, what can be ordered and a rough idea of cost per sq ft for vinyl as well as for file setup if you just have an idea but no vector file. Simple text can be made very quickly. Whereas custom images can take hours to trace. I have taken pictures of peoples jeeps and sand blast etched them onto beer mugs in the past for people. Just as an example of how much can be done.

Thanks for reading and voting.

Your fellow full time Jeep enthusiast,
Chad

I’m not into stickers on my Jeep, all the stickers I have ever gotten either end up inside the top of my toolbox or somewhere random

I’d love a set of the “Jeep“ and “X” decals by the doors in oracal 651 ice blue.

Ice blue isn’t a color I have on hand i can order it by the foot. Usually with shipping the material is about 20-25 bucks. Then you’d have to figure another 15 bucks for transfer paper and shipping to your home. Smaller orders would cost about the same as like a window header. Simply because of shipping costs.

I appreciate the response guys. So far at 50/50 that’s not a bad percentage. But it is a pretty small sample group yet. I hear you @Tranz Zam i can post some pics of examples. But really any 2d image can be made into a black and white graphic and then cut from vinyl and applied to glass body panels etc. I’ll get some pics uploaded to this thread tonight.