Custom pool ball shift knobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Sarge

hello all. I have been making shift knobs for about the last 3 years. I have a wide range of options and prices. Starting from a standard 8 ball to things like the digital camo and confederate flag that have been posted on this forum. I will post a few pics, but have the possibility to do a lot more.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: Serbonze and UPJOHN
Here are
hello all. I have been making shift knobs for about the last 3 years. I have a wide range of options and prices. Starting from a standard 8 ball to things like the digital camo and confederate flag that have been posted on this forum. I will post a few pics, but have the possibility to do a lot more.
some other not so custom options.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I like your shift knobs, but the one pic with the drill bit in it reminded of when I was holding a plastic knob with one hand, drill in the other when the bit went through and caught me between the ring and index finger and tore a tendon out of my ring finger. 10 grand later, I now have a monofilament tendon in my finger and have no feeling in it because of nerve damage.
That being said, I'll buy one of yours rather than try to make one myself.

Last edited:
Thanks UPJOHN and sorry to hear about that, sounds painful. I use a drill press to try and help eliminate stuff like that happening for sure.

Reactions: MexiJeeper
You talking like a Star Wars Death Star? If so I would not be able to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love my shifter. It looks awesome and is just the right size for resting your hand on it. Ya'll thought I was gonna say knob didn't you. Not opening that to remarks - bwahahahahahaha

Reactions: Chris
I like the "willys"

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Hi Big Sarge
I am looking for a handle for the automatic shifter. Do you know where i can find it?
Thanks.
Markus

Hi Big Sarge
I am looking for a handle for the automatic shifter. Do you know where i can find it?
Thanks.
Markus

You need an adapter. The company is called sickspeed and they sell primarily on eBay. Specifically the one you need is the UN G2 model. You do have to do some work on it though to make it work properly.

I have a couple of them here that I would be willing to sell you as well. If you are also a member on wrangler forum, a member there by the name of solar Columbia has the specifics of exactly what you need to do to make it work.

I can make any of my shift knobs to fit their adapters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the knob you drilled for me. Thanks again
IMG_2657.JPG

Reactions: Chris and Big Sarge
Status
Not open for further replies.