Custom spare tire cover: who makes them?

Muffinhed

Im looking to get a custom spare tire cover made up...who makes these things in the use? I googled but didn't find many options....thanks!!

Holland Barstools. My brother got me a custom one for Christmas and it’s well built. Graphics are nice

Every Grandma on the block, that's who... ;)
d186a19df36d717fa3f1a5674711e390.jpg
il_fullxfull.821597755_5s3v.jpg
nwalntgzqk211.jpg

Try Etsy.com I’ve had tons of stuff made . Just contact someone who makes tire covers and ask them if they will make u one. Usually just have to send them a picture of what u want and they can print it

Is that a single cab soft top? Whatever it is I think you need to start a thread in off topic and post at least a dozen pictures.
Lol, in a Jeep forum?
Yea, it was a 93 full size Bronco, 351, AT, stock size tires. I think the only mod I did on it was the soft top. Owned it for a couple years before the transmission went out. I ended up trading it in on a 4x4 Dakota. Wish I had some more pics of it.

Lots of good ideas, thanks!! I want the DRI thrasher guy logo on a black tire cover!! Classic thrash metal band from the 80's!!!

I second Grandma! A hand knit custom job is pretty good insurance against your TJ ever getting stolen.
1569737811739.jpg