Cylinder #3 Misfire 2017 JK

2017 JK Tony

Hello,
I have read many many post about misfires on the Jeep JK.
Let me explain my process and let me know your opinions please.
It started one morning driving my wife to work on the Highway the check engine light lit up, huh ok. I stopped to drop her off and noticed it running rough. So I drove to O'REILLY auto parts to use there scanner. It said #3 cylinder misfire ok fine. With 47,000 miles I will just give it a tune up and bought new bosch injectors, plugs and NGK coils. The Jeep ran great but still had the check engine light on. Went back to O'REILLY auto parts and it said RICH fuel, so I called a local shop to reset the ecm or set the trim. They called me back and said it will not let them set the trim. They suggested install the original oem injectors and replace the one bad injector in #3. I did exactly what they said.... the misfire came back to #3 (all new parts on #3).
So my question is.... why would it run great with the bosch injectors with too much fuel, then go back to the same issue with the old injectors??? Inspected all wires and Connectors.
Bad ECM???
Thoughts...
Thanks

Welcome to the tj jeep wrangler forum. There are a few folks on here with jk's that might be able to help you, but were more focused on the tj model. 1997 to 2006 year models. We’ve got inline six cylinder engines whereas you have a v6 style engine so they have several different peculiarities. I guess I would start with swapping #3 injector with #2 and see if the misfire follows.

Welcome to the tj jeep wrangler forum. There are a few folks on here with jk's that might be able to help you, but were more focused on the tj model. 1997 to 2006 year models. We’ve got inline six cylinder engines whereas you have a v6 style engine so they have several different peculiarities. I guess I would start with swapping #3 injector with #2 and see if the misfire follows.

Yes I swapped parts, installed new. Still relates to #3 being bad even though all parts are new on #3. I was leaning towards bad ECM.