Damn I Want One (Jetson Personal Aircraft)

I just want to test fly one. OK I lied I want it as a loaner for about a month so I can test it out REALLY good. And I'm not responsible for any damage.... :)

Reactions: Modoc Guy
that's ballsy.

If you think about the result of a mechanical failure...a plan can glide. A traditional helicopter has huge rotors that present some resistance against a full, terminal velocity descent. One of these quits, and you drop out of the sky like a stone....thanks to the compact chassis and battery weight, probably even faster than terminal velocity of a human body in open air.

I'd love to fly one around but you're unlikely to catch me exceeding about 15 feet of altitude.

I'm about 140, I'm good to go!!!!!
200.gif

that's ballsy.

If you think about the result of a mechanical failure...a plan can glide. A traditional helicopter has huge rotors that present some resistance against a full, terminal velocity descent. One of these quits, and you drop out of the sky like a stone....thanks to the compact chassis and battery weight, probably even faster than terminal velocity of a human body in open air.

I'd love to fly one around but you're unlikely to catch me exceeding about 15 feet of altitude.

If all these features work well I might push the altitude a bit. :ROFLMAO:

1635179824828.png

Well, I got the weight thing covered at 185, but at 6 foot tall, I'm guessing I'd have to fold myself up a little to get in. :ROFLMAO:
Thats what I was thinking...I'm 6'2" and 220. I could probably lose the weight, but I ain't gettin any shorter...well, not quickly, anyway.

Maybe I could tie two of them together and ride them Ben-Hur style!

content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F04%2FBen-Hur-3-1024x577.jpg

anybody check out the price?

1635183129868.png

It's somehow both more than I expected, and less than I expected. Because I expected it to either be surprisingly affordable or surprisingly overpriced, and it's somehow in between.

Better hurry up though, the first 15 production spots are already taken.

Reactions: EZ_Wrangler