WTB: Dana 30 3.73 Gears

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
WANTED - GENUINE DANA 30 3.73:1 SHORT PINION GEARS - 10 SETS WANTED - GENUINE DANA ONLY !!
New or Used - GENUINE ONLY (No chinese crap) - We are seeking Genuine USED Gear Only In Forrestfield... Take TWO!
Genuine OEM DANA Gears are much stronger than all the "aftermarket" gears we have "tested" over the past 20 years
If you run a Jeep Shop and have a 44 Gallon Drum of these gears, please contact us or Whatsapp +61 431 624 783

Willing to pay up to $100 per set (USED) $350 set (NEW)

1704157820058.png

Since this company apparently ignores the existence their own website, here it is:

[URL]https://www.proformance.com.au/[/URL]

What are they ignoring? They are looking for 3.73 gear sets. If you don't want to deal with them don't but FUCK I figured some members might have them laying around and could make $100

Reactions: Modoc Guy
What are they ignoring? They are looking for 3.73 gear sets. If you don't want to deal with them don't but FUCK I figured some members might have them laying around and could make $100

Exactly. There's no indication of an email or a website in their posting. I fixed that as I suspect many here aren't gonna want to make an int'l phone call. You're welcome.

Exactly. There's no indication of an email or a website in their posting. I fixed that as I suspect many here aren't gonna want to make an int'l phone call. You're welcome.

And I figured if they could look at the post they could find the website but Hey great for you for doing the work for them.

And I figured if they could look at the post they could find the website but Hey great for you for doing the work for them.

I'm helpful that way. ;) I actually looked for it to see if the company even had a web presence, or if they were hidden on facesuck or whatsup like so many are these days. Any idea what they want with these things?

Reactions: Zorba