WTB: Dana 30/Dana 44 Axles

ObedaTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Sup guys! I got a 05 LJ looking to ditch my 3.73 axles rather than rebuilding them. I am doing a complete restoration on it, and the axles I have are rusted to shit and I would have to replace a lot of shit on them rather than just regearing them like I had hoped. I live in NY, Westchester county so I am 30 mins from NYC. I am willing to travel up to 250 miles for whatever you got, I am willing to pay up to $2500 for a set that is pretty rust-free, or a little beefed up.

Could also be willing to trade my hardtop, let me know thanks!

Yeah actually the rear isn't as bad as the front, but if I could find both well-built and just bolt them on that would be sick!

I had a friend sandblast some rubi 44s for me and i welded on new brackets. They were from new york. It literally rusted apart going down the highway and wrecked,lol.

Bolting in some nice geared down axles would be great though

Reactions: PNW_LJ and ObedaTJ
I am a little farther than that away, more like 600 miles, but have a set that I am getting ready to remove from under my LJ. That said I am also looking for more than 2500, but am throwing them out there. Both axles have new ARB lockers and 5.13 gears with very few miles on them, new powerstop brakes all the way around, and no rust.

I am a little farther than that away, more like 600 miles, but have a set that I am getting ready to remove from under my LJ. That said I am also looking for more than 2500, but am throwing them out there. Both axles have new ARB lockers and 5.13 gears with very few miles on them, new powerstop brakes all the way around, and no rust.

Jeez, exact setup I was going for. Perfect for 35s, got any pics? And about how much were you looking to get for them?

I can get you some pictures more/better pictures this weekend if you are interested. I am going to ask 4k when I list them but feel 3500 is truly a good price. These will be coming off my LJ so they have disc brakes on both axles. The brakes only have @1800 miles on them and the gears have @1500 miles. The steering is going with it along with the fox steering stabilizer. Poison Spyder diff covers and lube locker diff seals. If you are interested in a set of 35" KM3s on 15 black wheels with 1800 miles I'll selling those as well.

20230316_153430.jpg

20230707_094803.jpg

Last edited:
I can get you some pictures more/better pictures this weekend if you are interested. I am going to ask 4k when I list them but feel 3500 is truly a good price. These will be coming off my LJ so they have disc brakes on both axles. The brakes only have @1800 miles on them and the gears have @1500 miles. The steering is going with it along with the fox steering stabilizer. Poison Spyder diff covers and lube locker diff seals. If you are interested in a set of 35" KM3s on 15 black wheels with 1800 miles I'll selling those as well.

View attachment 472603

View attachment 472605

That’s actually an incredible price and I would have no problem making the trip for them. The soonest I can grab them would be beginning of December, that would be the only issue. Other than that, sold.

Also any reason why you’re losing them?

That’s actually an incredible price and I would have no problem making the trip for them. The soonest I can grab them would be beginning of December, that would be the only issue. Other than that, sold.

Also any reason why you’re losing them?
I haven't listed them yet as they are still under the Jeep, but if you are serious just keep in touch and we will go from there. I can get them removed pretty quickly.

I am building up a set of JK axles right now to go under the LJ.

I haven't listed them yet as they are still under the Jeep, but if you are serious just keep in touch and we will go from there. I can get them removed pretty quickly.

I am building up a set of JK axles right now to go under the LJ.

100% serious. Finishing up my masters so funds are a little tight but should have it by December and will setup a day to come pick them up, need to rent a truck or something.

Reactions: Steelyace