Dashboard color change question

SAW

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have an emerald green 98’ TJ with faded “spice” colored interior. I am thinking about painting the dashboard black rather than the original spice/tan color, however, I have not found any good photos of a TJ with a black dash and am having a hard time visualizing it. My question is, has anyone on the forum changed the color of a spice dash to black? If so, how does it look and are you happy with the change? Thank you!

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have an emerald green 98’ TJ with faded “spice” colored interior. I am thinking about painting the dashboard black rather than the original spice/tan color, however, I have not found any good photos of a TJ with a black dash and am having a hard time visualizing it. My question is, has anyone on the forum changed the color of a spice dash to black? If so, how does it look and are you happy with the change? Thank you!
I did, mine was Spice when I got it. I stripped it clean, prepped everything and painted it with black interior paint. Holds up pretty well, but you have to touch up areas from time to time. I also wrapped the four panels with "Alcantara" too.