Sahara interior color code?

I can confirm that the Sure Coat is also very delicate. (Sure Coat is SEM's water-based version of Color Coat.) Since I've painted my door panels, console, and dash, small areas have rubbed off. Since the Sure Coat is the same color as the panels, the rubbed-off areas don't look that bad. It's not perfect but it's still a huge improvement over what I had before. The Medium Camel 5020 is absolutely the dead-on exact color of the original panels. I have painted and unpainted panels side-by-side in the Jeep and you cannot tell which is which.

Could you tell me where you purchased the Sure Coat Medium Camel 5020? I have checked with local auto paint stores in the Savannah, Ga. area and none of them can mix that color and put it in a spray can. I am changing my half door panel from Grey to the Medium Camel. I tried the "right out of the can" SEM Light Buckskin and it was too light. Based on my interior code on the door sticker, it would appear I have Camel interior in my 99 TJ.

Thanks

UPDATE: I don't have any photos yet, but SEM Sure Coat Medium Camel 5020 has been working great for me. To my eyes, it's indistinguishable from the OEM 1999 Sahara interior plastic, which is either Camel or Spice depending on who you ask. I'm using it to restore a stained console and door panels — a bedlining job gone awry. It's expensive to get a rattle can mixed for you ($26 here in Massachusetts), but it works.

Can you let me know where you got the Medium Camel 5020 mixed at? I have checked with several auto paint stores in my area and no one could mix this paint color.

Just ordered some of the paints mentioned. I used some of the tan paint i had left over from a superduty pillar i paimted a few years ago. Hopefully it will be a better match

20240115_162518.jpg

20240115_162550.jpg