Dead Gauges

Phuket

First of all I would like to mention that I unconditionally love my Jeep. this can be explained by couple of reasons. the first one, every time I get an engine light signal, I see this as an opportunity to know my Jeep better and not as a problem. the second reason, even with all the dead gauges and the crazy signals from time to time, I still buy her presents. for example, I just ordered the vision x vortex Headlamps (Its expensive but I took Chris recommendation after reading the headlamps thread).

So a week ago I noticed a strange behavior. When I turned on my headlamps or the A/C, my gauges gone dead, the engine signal and the sentry key indicator lights were on. I also got a "no bus" signal.
when I turned off A/C or lights, the gauges became alive again, engine and key signals off instantly like magic.
B
attery is new and so is the fuel pump. No issues with ignitions. Jeep runs great.

The Thai mechanic guy found the problem on the spot. These guys have lots of experience in off-road through the Jungles. He tighten the ground connection under the hood and added another ground connection to one of the headlamps.
No more dead gauges. Lights and A/C working fine, and this was the end of my "no bus" problem.

But now I got 3 new errors.
P- 1281 - I ordered a new thermostat 195 Stant superstant, Mopar housing and gasket (Rockauto rock! they ship international)
P- 1282 - ordered a new fuel pump relay
P-1388 ordered a new Mopar crankshaft position sensor. Regarding this error I would appreciate your advice. I am not sure if I am in the right direction with that.

I will update when things will arrive and installed.
and because I like her so much and I want to know her better, I ordered a bluedriver.
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG