Dealership smoking crack

Its not even a Rubicon. I could see them listing a 12,000 mile stock LJR for $32,000. and it still would be wildly unreasonable. Its amazing but its not even the 'unicorn' of Jeeps.

Reactions: Starrs
Collins Bros are always out of their minds when it comes to Jeep pricing. I don’t know where they get these ridiculous numbers.

Collins Bros are always out of their minds when it comes to Jeep pricing. I don’t know where they get these ridiculous numbers.

Somebody buys them or they wouldn't be in business. It would likely sell tomorrow at $20,000.

I really want to like the LJ. Two of my friends have them and I love the extra room, but for some odd reason I dont see myself in it and definitely not for that price.

Reactions: NDSpeed
I've never liked the look with the top on, a well built one with no top can look great and the one I've ridden in rides better than my TJ but I can't get over the strange look.

My god, forget what they are asking, have you looked through their sold stuff? They are actually getting that money. An 04 with 1,800 miles(!?!?!?) for almost $30K!

My god, forget what they are asking, have you looked through their sold stuff? They are actually getting that money. An 04 with 1,800 miles(!?!?!?) for almost $30K!
That's atrocious - BUT - I'd rather pay $30K for a TJ, than $40K - or even $30K for a JL for reasons we're all familiar with.