Debating on Selling TJ

I’m curious though, which Sony radio did you install that gives you CarPlay? Been looking for a bit.

It’s the XAV‑AX1000, it’s got a double din screen but installs like a single din. It was clearance/open box item at Best Buy for cheap. Love it. Had it in my F150

Reactions: MD_Jeeper
Here in southern IL/ West Indiana, that’s a 10-12k jeep all day long assuming it’s as rust free as you say.
Well that’s where I’m in. I drive between Louisville and St. Louis. Mainly driving my TDI because it takes a tank and a half in the TJ. But I do it sometimes.

Well that’s where I’m in. I drive between Louisville and St. Louis. Mainly driving my TDI because it takes a tank and a half in the TJ. But I do it sometimes.

I live close to grayville ( first exit when you come into IL on 64 from Indiana) I know of a couple local Facebook groups you could list it in. PM me if you want details.

Reactions: tonic
Yea, I've only put 580 miles on it since I bought it and the damn check engine light is on again! All of my vehicles and motorcycles and this one is the only one throwing codes and turning on the engine light. I'm kind of tired of it. Lol

The beauty of the TJ is it’s simplicity. Between that and the support of the forum I’m confident we can help you clear the light. Worst case scenario, there’s a link to how to pull the dash and take out the engine light bulb haha.

Reactions: tonic
The beauty of the TJ is it’s simplicity. Between that and the support of the forum I’m confident we can help you clear the light. Worst case scenario, there’s a link to how to pull the dash and take out the engine light bulb haha.
This forum has helped me with a lot of things I’ve had to do with the TJ since I bought it, oil pan, O2 sensors. This is one of the better forums I’ve been on. More than likely will keep the TJ for now.

Reactions: reddvltj
I live close to grayville ( first exit when you come into IL on 64 from Indiana) I know of a couple local Facebook groups you could list it in. PM me if you want details.
Don’t think I can pm just yet not enough post. I’m on Midwest Jeep as well as the one from Evansville if those are the ones your talking about.
I’ll be passing that exit in the am on my way back to Louisville with the TJ.