Delrin door bushings outside diameter?

Vtx531

TJ Addict
Anybody have some sitting around? Seems like various different companies make these now. I am wondering is someone can measure the OD of the bushing for me?

I replaced mine with the Delrin bushings a few years ago. I think it was when only one guy was selling them online. I couldn't get one of the hinges reamed out too good at the time since the hinges were on my Jeep. Then I further messed up by trying to hammer the bushing in.

Fast forward to today. I have the hinges removed from my Jeep. I measured my old Delrin bushings at 0.465" OD. I got a 15/32 (0.469) drill bit and opened up the hole in the hinge on my drill press. Fits like a glove! Nice and snug but not too tight.

So I go on ebay to order more of these bushings and the ebay drawings are showing 0.43 OD?!

This is a pic of the messed up one. You can kind of see it was reamed off center when I did it a few years ago. And looks like the original rusted in bushing is still sort of attached on the top left side of the hole. Maybe I need to order some new used ones and start over?
23318D9D-E299-43DB-AE68-91C005420829.jpeg

FAD4A644-3DDF-4DAD-AD0C-3B755A20625B.jpeg

Just realized the ebay ones says delrin in the title but description says abs ao maybe the "name brand" ones at Quadratec are more like my current ones?

Good news - I ordered new ones from Amazon. They are just about exactly the same!

I think I'm going to also do an eBay order for a used pair of lower body side hinges since my current ones are wallowed out a bit more than I would like from my bad reaming job.

6A95800F-6A37-4F4B-8529-3F3456F33BC9.jpeg

Reactions: SkylinesSuck