Demi Lovato announces they are non-binary and changing their pronouns

200.gif

All this is is justified lying, just like abortion is justified murder.

I actually ask children questions about this stuff and they are the one's who told me that's lying and that's murder.

These people are warped

I can call a blue sky red if I want, but I'm just lying to myself and others. Telling other people that I would appreciate it if you called the sky red when it's blue is intolerable and confusing.

Stupid and shouldn't be tolerated. How you feel doesn't really matter, what is is, deal with it.

Last edited:
I know I am GLAD I ain't in the military anymore cause I'm sure they will be making people LEARN how to call these people by their new identification. And if you don't they'll be writing you up. I'd be telling them to FUCK OFF and be getting busted down in rank.

The fact that we are WILLINGLY letting someone with a mental disorder in the military & giving them a weapon is JUST WRONG.

I almost didn't want to open the thread. This girl is not right in the head and she's just looking for more attention after the Fro-Yo incident. I honestly feel bad. It is a weird place we are in right now.

Guess if the boat is sinking, they/them, whatever the fuck cannot complaint when there is no room on the life boat for them.

I almost didn't want to open the thread. This girl is not right in the head and she's just looking for more attention after the Fro-Yo incident. I honestly feel bad. It is a weird place we are in right now.

Guess if the boat is sinking, they/them, whatever the fuck cannot complaint when there is no room on the life boat for them.

OK I'm old so I have no idea who she is nor what you are talking about with what happened to her.

Don’t forget “chest milk” instead of “breast milk”.

Imagine how stupid we have to be for 99% of the population to cater to 1%.
Boob juice can be applied as well as we keep calling Almond, Soy, cashew and Nut juices, "milk".

It is out of hand

OK I'm old so I have no idea who she is nor what you are talking about with what happened to her.
In brief, she went off on a small Fro-Yo store about how they have diet cookies and protein bars at the counter, Or something silly like that. I don't follow her, but my local news felt they needed to waste 20 minutes of Saturday news on her "issue" and subsequent apology. About a month or so ago now.

The moment we make compromises on the core values, that is when we start breaking down the whole of society.

I request that "they" refer to my Jeep as a Miata, and I encourage others to self-identify with what their Jeep really is to them.

The people at the parts store are really going to love this.