Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires

Tj04

TJ Enthusiast
hello all, I was only able to find a minuscule amount of reviews for DCEC tires, most just posting after getting them.

Anyone running these? I am interested on the tread life of them, mud, general street handling, and A LOT of snow, as well as General off-road useage. Most of the information I found on them was on JK forums, and most hadn't gone more than a few thousand miles on them.

They seem like a much better mud tire than the Ko2s I have, and seem like they would be relatively good in deep snow. 2
Ply sidewall doesn't bother me much, as I don't see many sharp rocks. Will be used ~80-90% street and dirt roads.

Opinions on Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires?
Thanks!

Bumping this...anyone have any reviews/opinions on the Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires? I and the OP are curious.

Reactions: Tj04
That's the size I'm wanting as well! From the small amount of reviews I could find they seem very good but I'm really wanting to know the tread life of these. I saw some reviews for some dick cepeks saying under 30k tops, and others that got like 50k wig rotations. Worst case if no one has any I'll buy a set soon-ish and leave a review once they've been on for a year or so.

They are 3 lbs. lighter than the KO2 and have 4/32nds. more tread depth. Not sure price difference.

I can find em on ebay for 179 a tirefor 33x10.5, 175 a tire for 33x12.5, both have free shipping. Substantially cheaper than K02s ive found. When i have a bit of money im going to get them im quite excited. Still hoping someone will chime in with real experience with these tires.

I do very much like that they are lighter than the ko2, and the self cleaning features seem good. Found a few things on non jeep forums i believe claiming they are better in mud than the KM2 as well.

I can find em on ebay for 179 a tirefor 33x10.5, 175 a tire for 33x12.5, both have free shipping. Substantially cheaper than K02s ive found. When i have a bit of money im going to get them im quite excited. Still hoping someone will chime in with real experience with these tires.

I do very much like that they are lighter than the ko2, and the self cleaning features seem good. Found a few things on non jeep forums i believe claiming they are better in mud than the KM2 as well.

Look forward to your review of them. Curious to find out how noisy they are compared to the KO2's.

I've heard they are a tad louder than KM2s, which in my opinion aren't that loud.

I've been running the KM2's for about 18K miles so far and they are starting to get loud. Cupping some too, but I blame a lot of that on worn out shocks.