Did my 05 Rubicon come with a double cardan rear driveshaft from the factory?

rraulston

TJ Enthusiast
I'm trying to order rear u joints and its getting confusing. If its not the factory rear driveshaft, then it gets even more confusing. Thanks..

I'm trying to order rear u joints and its getting confusing. If its not the factory rear driveshaft, then it gets even more confusing. Thanks..
It comes with a DC FRONT drive shaft.
I just did all my u joins so if you need some help I HIGHLY suggest you check out Denny’s

https://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/c977_universal_joints_wrangler_tj_jk_.html
If your not connecting the dots say something and I will clear it up. I know how confusing it is, i ordered the wrong freaking centering yolk for my rubicon !

Thanks for the help. Now that I learned Idon't have a factory rear drive shaft, I need to figure out who's drive shaft it is in order to get the right u joints. Went to Denny's site and they give measurements. Ill do some measuring today and see if I can figure it out...

Thanks for the help. Now that I learned Idon't have a factory rear drive shaft, I need to figure out who's drive shaft it is in order to get the right u joints. Went to Denny's site and they give measurements. Ill do some measuring today and see if I can figure it out...
Get the spicer heavy duty .

Seems they are so close in size Jeep could have made them all the same.