Different tires found thinking on it

ZazzelDazzel

Yup thinking about these new creations..
Going back to 15’s and BM breaks.
Under 50mph mainly trails
Giving the tires attached serious consideration. If not will go 35 12.5 15R boring safe route…

Yup thinking about these new creations..
Going back to 15’s and BM breaks.
Under 50mph mainly trails
Giving the tires attached serious consideration. If not will go 35 12.5 15R boring safe route…

IMG_3463.jpeg

IMG_3464.jpeg

IMG_3465.jpeg

Edit: *Brakes* not breaks, apologies, in kind, for any grammar and or spelling pedantic's that may have been triggered. 😏

I like the look of them and would be curious to see someone run them. I like the idea of a skinny 35.

My worry is Mtn rocks, and flat towing speeds, that’ll be this summer if I venture out further west (I’m In CO) those sharp rocky mtn trails.. As it stands the price on the tires is worth a gamble and the UTV market would make for an easy resale here.

I’m interested in everyone’s opinions before I pull the trigger on em.

My worry is Mtn rocks, and flat towing speeds, that’ll be this summer if I venture out further west (I’m In CO) those sharp rocky mtn trails.. As it stands the price on the tires is worth a gamble and the UTV market would make for an easy resale here.

I’m interested in everyone’s opinions before I pull the trigger on em.

There was someone that had bought a single tire I believe to mount and consider but ended up going a different route. I don't know that anyone else here mentioned having any experience with them when he asked.

Found it
Thread 'Not another 33” or 35” tires thread' https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/not-another-33”-or-35”-tires-thread.51082/

Reactions: ZazzelDazzel
Chinese Internet tires can be a crap shoot. I've had decent sets and also tires that needed a lot of weight or centers that didn't run very flat(ran on the center of the tread like a bias ply tire)

Reactions: ZazzelDazzel
Chinese Internet tires can be a crap shoot. I've had decent sets and also tires that needed a lot of weight or centers that didn't run very flat(ran on the center of the tread like a bias ply tire)

Yeah thats the rub, really on the fence I have good contacts with a local tire shop owner here, So if they come out of round or in any way crappy. I’ll have paper recourse for the ‘free ebay return’ shenanigans. Could be a good tire also. Still hoping for more input from our community here. 118 load index and speed Q on 6 ply. If I do get em I’ll post up the results and have a review pics n all.

Reactions: Rickyd
Reactions: bbaldwin237