Does anybody know why RockJock and Savvy sell two different 4” lift sets for LJs?

Mbren89

Supporting Member
I just noticed this as im finally attempting to change out the PO lift kit and match my savvy CA with some new springs.
Anybody know why rock jock and savvy sell two different rockjock 4” lift sets for LJ? savvy uses a different part number for their fronts # 9132FP vs 9132F1P. The 9132fp states 5” lift on rockjocks site and 9132F1P as 4”. Both rears are the same for both sets # 9131RH3P.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Im assuming the savvy kit is to help eliminate the forward rake and sit more level?

I just noticed this as im finally attempting to change out the PO lift kit and match my savvy CA with some new springs.
Anybody know why rock jock and savvy sell two different rockjock 4” lift sets for LJ? savvy uses a different part number for their fronts # 9132FP vs 9132F1P. The 9132fp states 5” lift on rockjocks site and 9132F1P as 4”. Both rears are the same for both sets # 9131RH3P.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Im assuming the savvy kit is to help eliminate the forward rake and sit more level?
Has been said before. The original springs in the kit were the 5" and the 4" is a newer spring. It all depends on the weight of your rig. The 4 would be for a lighter rig, and the 5 for heavier, assuming it will drop down to 4ish, with heavy accessories.

Reactions: Chris
My fronts are the 9132FP and mine was sitting pretty close to 4" when installed.

People assume all the extra LJ weight goes to the rear axle, but I believe the LJ puts more weight on the front springs than the TJ, because physics but also the 4" springs I had on the TJ were sitting 3/4" low when I switched them to the LJ. That's why I bought the Currie to begin with. If I were to do it again I'd buy the same ones again.

Last edited: