Does anyone know of a bikini top that fits under the soft top?

Not really, think about how the soft top frame clips to the windshield channel then latches down to the slots. Anything added would interfere with the latches.

Thank you and a friend of mine has a Jeep from the 80’s that had a bikini top under his soft top. He must have modified it.

My spiderweb stays on , I run it full over on hot mid days , turned back most of the time doubled , over the back seat , and always under the soft or hard top ...doesn’t affect anything unless you let the spider ball straps interfere with the bows , which is no biggie to adjust.

If the front of the bikini top attaches to the top edge of the windshield frame it can't stay in place with a hard or soft top attached.

I just installed a Bestop Trektop NX, I think it'll be about the closest to what you're looking for. It's a frameless full soft top, but you can unzip the rear window and the two side windows while leaving the top in place, so you essentially have a soft top that can convert easily into a bikini top.

https://www.bestop.com/jeep/1999/wrangler/all-new-trektop-nx-soft-top/sub-model/exc-unlimited/
I have one of those on my 06 and it's pretty versatile... And probably the quietest soft-top I've ever seen.

Reactions: ranwilrw
With the windows removed from the soft top you are left with basically a bikini top. So pretty much all soft tops are running around with a bikini top on the "inside".

Reactions: 1997JeepTJ
With the windows removed from the soft top you are left with basically a bikini top. So pretty much all soft tops are running around with a bikini top on the "inside".
That’s a good point. The main reason I like the Trektop is that it’s frameless so when the windows are removed it’s exactly like a bikini top. I have little kids and they ingress/egress over the rear tire when the windows are removed so it’s just a personal preference.

you can leave a shade top like a Spiderwebshade top on with a soft top or hard top
I run (a different brand - Dirty Dog) shade top under my soft top.
It's not a "true" bikini top, and does not use the windshield channel (just clips to the single middle hook, and straps to the roll cage).
Note: I'm only 6' tall, but with my '97 TJ and raised seats, the UV screens are annoying low and hit my head without additional modifications (roll bar spacer pads). Yes, I could lower the seat...but I like it higher.

Something similar (any brand that doesn't use the windshield channel) is probably the cheapest option...although that TrekTop looks pretty sweet.

Note: I'm only 6' tall, but with my '97 TJ and raised seats, the UV screens are annoying low and hit my head without additional modifications (roll bar spacer pads). Yes, I could lower the seat...but I like it higher.

Im 6'5 and cant use the sun shades either. They rub my head and its super annoying. I have a TrekTop NX top and I love it.

I just installed a Bestop Trektop NX, I think it'll be about the closest to what you're looking for. It's a frameless full soft top, but you can unzip the rear window and the two side windows while leaving the top in place, so you essentially have a soft top that can convert easily into a bikini top.

https://www.bestop.com/jeep/1999/wrangler/all-new-trektop-nx-soft-top/sub-model/exc-unlimited/
Similar to the Rampage top.

I bought my Jeep with the Ramapage already installed so I didn't do any homework on the two. I know the rear window sections store up under the top when not in use, which is definitely nice. Keeps them available in case of rain, and probably safer than in my garage.
The only other thing I've noticed is the Rampage has a pair of straps to the rear corners pulling the top tight. The Bestop does not appear to have those straps.

Similar to the Rampage top.

I bought my Jeep with the Ramapage already installed so I didn't do any homework on the two. I know the rear window sections store up under the top when not in use, which is definitely nice. Keeps them available in case of rain, and probably safer than in my garage.
The only other thing I've noticed is the Rampage has a pair of straps to the rear corners pulling the top tight. The Bestop does not appear to have those straps.

BesTop does indeed have straps going from the rear corners of the top to the tub. The difference is on the BesTop they are under the rear windows instead of over them like on the rampage.

Reactions: Airjunky
BesTop does indeed have straps going from the rear corners of the top to the tub. The difference is on the BesTop they are under the rear windows instead of over them like on the rampage.
Definitely look cleaner, sleeker with them hidden. MIght not be so easy to get access to though.

• Haha
Reactions: Daryl