Does anyone know the part number for TJ Unlimited body mount bolts?

PanAmLJ23

Does anyone know the part number for these bolts. I'm taking off my body lift and needed to get these as the current ones are too long

Aren't you the one that wanted someone to get you some bolts and remove the body lift?
Throwing incentive as I'm in the middle of moving. Now I have to set aside time to remove. Since you replied, would you happen to have any of these I can buy considering the cool builds you do?

Throwing incentive as I'm in the middle of moving. Now I have to set aside time to remove. Since you replied, would you happen to have any of these I can buy considering the cool builds you do?
Of course. Cost you the price of shipping. Send me a full address in a PM and we'll get a set out.

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
You don't know why he has that pic as his avatar. Does that mean you believe all the fucked up avatars that Boogie uses are things he admires?
Hahahaha. I appreciate this. It's actually from an old Rage Against the Machine shirt. When I signed up here it was one of few pictures I could pull from Facebook. Thanks for not assuming anything. 👏 🙌