Does anyone know where to buy these exact rock sliders for a LJ?

anthony Prioli

i came across this picture of a LJ and love the rock sliders that are one it. ive seen others that look like them but they come further up the body of the car covering the unlimited decal. i like the way these look much better. Does anyone know what company sells these?

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 6.26.39 PM.png

Is it just leaving the sticker exposed that you're after? If so you could just apply a new unlimited decal over a good slider if you need the protection like a savvy or genright mini boatside. If it's just an aesthetic mod then places like extreme terrain or rockhard 4x4 have sliders with cutouts to leave the unlimited decal visible. You could also take one of the tall side ones and just trim it down and drill/countersink new mounting holes if you're comfortable enough with basic fab work. All depends on your true needs here

Is it just leaving the sticker exposed that you're after? If so you could just apply a new unlimited decal over a good slider if you need the protection like a savvy or genright mini boatside. If it's just an aesthetic mod then places like extreme terrain or rockhard 4x4 have sliders with cutouts to leave the unlimited decal visible. You could also take one of the tall side ones and just trim it down and drill/countersink new mounting holes if you're comfortable enough with basic fab work. All depends on your true needs here

No the decal isn’t the issue for me. I simply like the way that these don’t come so far up on the body. I’ve looked at rockhard sliders, and those are what I’m gonna go with if I’m unable to find these.

Yes, they are OEM Mopar. I picked mine up from a local Jeep wrecking yard. They still had the rubber backing to them. Just keep hunting around different places and you might find a set.

IMG_5485.jpeg