Does my 04 Rubicon have TPMS?

Scott alcorn

I have an 04 rubicons and noticed yesterday there is a low tire warming indicator on the dash does my jeep have tire pressure monitoring system

No TJ came with TPMS. If you have it, it was either installed aftermarket, or the light you see on your dash isn't actually a low tire warning indicator.

Point where it hurts.
2004_TJ_Wrangler93_123_html_m73f2c014.jpg

No not 19 it's not there and it's a picture of a tire with ! In the middle but it dont light up at least not that I've seen... will take photo and post when wife gets home...its between the fuel and battery gauge on the side near the edge

A little googling shows that is the indicator light for TPMS as you said. is it fully illuminated or possibly just getting some bleed over light from another sensor?

It's not lit ..I noticed it yesterday when the sun hit it when we had the top off for the first time... does anybody else have it on theirs

Does anyone have it come on with every other light when the key is first turned on?

I never noticed mine but I bet there's no bulb behind it and it's just there in case it ever became required by law while TJs still came from the factory.

Likely engineered in in case they wanted to add the feature.

May have pms sensor...you’ ll notice a whining noise from the passenger seat.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats