Does this stab link look right?

jsc83

Hey folks, I'm pretty new to the Jeep stuff, but fairly handy around cars in general. I recently purchased an '02 manual TJ, 4L, with the Old Man Emu 2" HD lift.
I just replaced the front stabilizer bar link and it looks kinda weird to me, see the picture below. I used a Moog stab link which replaced a quick release stab link that was already on the Jeep. My question is, does this look right to you folks? First off, it's a weird design for a stab link, but every ball joint that I have worked on has the entire ball stud through the connecting member (stab bar). I'm used to seeing the connecting member right down on the ball joint boot. Sorry, it's not a great picture, but there is about a 1/2 inch of the metal stud visible under the stabilizer bar. The nut on top fit great. Any more threads sticking out of the nut would look very strange. The Moog stab link that I purchased was for a standard suspension. It seems to fit properly and the stab bar seems to be in the right orientation after installation. I'm wondering if this could be an after market stabilizer bar. It looks like the pictures of the Mopar stabilizer bars that I've seen.
Any thoughts from you experienced folks would be very appreciated.
20210130_144859.jpg

I replaced both sides and they look similar. The quick release ones were completely used up. Replaced them with stock links. The Moog links were the same size as the ones I pulled off the jeep.