Don’t buy from Goreshnik

Flipping something isn't necessarily wrong, but doing it in the same forum where people try to give others here on the forum a good deal, only to have this guy come in here and mess it up, defeats the purpose of what we are trying to do as a community to help one another. Thank you for sharing what's going on to help out members of our community.
If I sell something, it will 99% of the time be a deal that one would buy to flip. All I have to do is catch someone violating my no flip policy one time and any smoking deals I offer up will stop. I'll throw stuff in the trash first.

I had him blocked, but I’m not sure why.

I was looking for stock Dana 30/35 axles a while back. Someone figured out I wanted them and then bumped up the price when I showed interest. May have been him.

I thought I lucked out because the guy lives 40 minutes away from me. Now that I’m thinking about it, he may have bumped up the price when he realized I was going to pick them up and he wouldn’t be able to charge me an egregious amount for shipping.

• Sad
Reactions: TJ Starting
What up guys. Both the buyers have every right to post and be pissed. Been in and out of town. I didn’t ship anything or really do much with this site or others. Both buyers just let me know what you would like. Refund or your parts.

Reactions: NOLAJeep
What up guys. Both the buyers have every right to post and be pissed. Been in and out of town. I didn’t ship anything or really do much with this site or others. Both buyers just let me know what you would like. Refund or your parts.
Both refunds sent. Sorry guys for the trouble.

So he admits to being a shitty seller who never shipped product after being paid and who has little or no interest in the forums where he does "business," much less the effect his lack of follow through has on his customers.

That ought to be enough for him to be blocked from the WTB and FS sections of this forum, don't you think? Revocation of selling privileges is a regularly imposed consequence for this type of behavior on other forums. Sometimes bad reviews just aren't enough.

My two cents, anyway.