• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Doorless side view mirrors

C.J. Roberts

TJ Enthusiast
If you're going to be moving mirrors, move the factory mirrors. Quadratec had a sale on relocation brackets a few months ago, so I got a set. With the doors on, the mirrors are on them. Doors off, the factory mirrors are moved to the relocation brackets.

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
We really need some magnetic (neobendium) mirrors that stick to the window frame . Just something you could slap on fast .maybe wide angle.

Tray Burge

TJ Enthusiast
On the front porch with a cuban and a scotch
Decided to give these a try. Seemed best option since the windshield bracket bolts are blocked on passenger side by safari intake.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GXCCK6X/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Best idea yet! I really like the idea the brackets meet at the top and you don't have to take them apart for installation.
Make sure to ditch the nylon lined self locking nuts and get some regular stainless nuts and stainless washers at the hardware store or you'll be wrenching on the nuts till they get to the bottom of the bolts or to the top when removing or installing.

steelhd

TJ Enthusiast