Driving lights

DETOUR

TJ Enthusiast
FYI
I’ve purchased/installed my LIGHTFORCE 240 BLITZ driving lights , 15 years ago (2005) and was very impressed with their long distance light output
- I used to be able to count 7 power poles down the highway without squinting my eyes
- as the light output dwindled over time , I kept my ears open lately what would be the most efficient way to clean the large 9 inch reflectors surface
- temperature fluctuation and condensation had left a slight haze on the reflectors

Here’s the trick :

- 3 to 5 thumb size cotton balls and half a cup of “mister clean “ all purpose liquid cleaning solution poured into the reflectors housing and shaking the mix in a circling motion for 30 seconds
- after flushing with hot tap water repeat the same with half a cup of WINDEX glass cleaner
- blowdry with clean, dry compressed air,
done
- too bad I didn’t take a “before” picture

DETOUR overnout

~•|||||•~👋🏿

264C6798-763E-4A93-BF6E-88BB742C1764.jpeg

Hmmm - that's cool! I use Mr. Clean for cleaning my jewelry, but this is the first time I've heard of using like this. I wonder how it would do with my cloudy stock fogs...?

I thought you were going to say
" installed my LIGHTFORCE 240 BLITZ driving lights , 15 years ago (2005) and was very impressed with their long distance light output
I used to be able to count 7 power poles down the highway without squinting my eyes"

But 15 years later my eyesight is not what is used to be and now I can only see 5 power poles ")

I thought you were going to say
" installed my LIGHTFORCE 240 BLITZ driving lights , 15 years ago (2005) and was very impressed with their long distance light output
I used to be able to count 7 power poles down the highway without squinting my eyes"

But 15 years later my eyesight is not what is used to be and now I can only see 5 power poles ")
Hey Plumber

maybe I should consider getting contacts in order to see my glasses, eh
🤪😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Plumber1