Dropped my door, can it be salvaged?

That’s a pretty flat panel.....no issues getting it straight. Probably can’t read it but that’s actually signed by Boyd Coddington.

F6E12CBF-259E-4769-8A89-76BCA1971A0E.jpeg

Reactions: psrivats
These both started as a 4x8 sheet of 22 gauge aluminum.....you just need to know how to move metal.

View attachment 89811

View attachment 89812
If you can do it, that’s great! Maybe he can find someone willing and able and reasonable in his area, as those are all major factors. In the end, your looking at a picture on the internet brah! Have you seen the seam? Did it dent the steel underneath the seam? Let’s just see after he takes it to a body shop.

I dropped my door when taking the door off for the first time. At first it was hard to take off. I was using all more force then all of a sudden I guess I hit the sweet spot and the door flew right off slipped off my hands. I was left with this dent. Probably going to stay like that until I get the whole jeep repainted and other parts I need more are ahead of this.

E2C50B82-529D-4E3B-A5E3-7D8703993EC4.jpeg

2DEBA436-2EA6-48EE-9B46-B47C0CBA17BC.jpeg

Thanks for all the replies folks!
Ill probably take it to a few shops just to get an idea with regards to pricing.
I anticipate it will be easier to source a new door but depending on how much that will cost and if i can find one locally i may end up attempting it myself.

i would rather have a brand new door and a broken door than pay the same price to fix one door.

I have a camping trip coming up this weekend so ill probably get a quote early next week. ill do my best to update you all!

Thanks for all the replies folks!
Ill probably take it to a few shops just to get an idea with regards to pricing.
I anticipate it will be easier to source a new door but depending on how much that will cost and if i can find one locally i may end up attempting it myself.

i would rather have a brand new door and a broken door than pay the same price to fix one door.

I have a camping trip coming up this weekend so ill probably get a quote early next week. ill do my best to update you all!
I hope you were able to get your door fixed up. Have any updates?