Duck Duck Jeep?

I think it said you’ve been ducked... someone really like your Jeep and with all the craziness going on this is just a way to pass on a kindness act... something like that.. then post a pic with the duck on Facebook...I passed it off on @AndyG 😂
Quackheads. I'm gonna use a real 🦆 Duck. Now it's in my console. I'm gonna duck my other Jeep with it. Just to see how it feels.

Reactions: Hog
I got ducked for the first time. Didn't even know it was a thing.

IMG_2166.JPG

I got ducked for the first time. Didn't even know it was a thing.

View attachment 265486
Oh my word now they’ve gone and done it to a man of the cloth.

This is completely out of hand.

Anything involving four-wheel-drive’s and farm animals here in the south is highly suspect.

I’m going to use my power as Deputy Administrator to fight this, it could lead to anything, chickens, small woodland creatures, cat juggling....where will it stop.

It’s perversion is what it is. I’m pretty sure the Old Testament covered Camel Ducking. The Camel was the original Sahara. They were all manuals.

The next thing you know somebody will have one up their nose snorting quack.

We need to stand together on this. It’s a nationwide problem. I’m worried about America. Hell is going to be hot for people that are involved in this depravity.

Last edited:
There are other videos showing guys putting hot wheels cars on the appropriate car. I like that better. Would much rather get a hot wheels Jeep than a duck. Thought about buying some.

Reactions: Jeffseven777
huh, Back in like 08 i had a duck sticker on mine from my fav bar the Salty Duck in fortwalton beach fl. maybe i started this.........

Oh my word now they’ve gone and done it to a man of the cloth.

This is completely out of hand.

Anything involving four-wheel-drive’s and farm animals here in the south is highly suspect.

I’m going to use my power as Deputy Administrator to fight this, it could lead to anything, chickens, small woodland creatures, cat juggling....where will it stop.

It’s perversion is what it is. I’m pretty sure the Old Testament covered Camel Ducking. The Camel was the original Sahara. They were all manuals.

The next thing you know somebody will have one up their nose snorting quack.

We need to stand together on this. It’s a nationwide problem. I’m worried about America. Hell is going to be hot for people that are involved in this depravity.
Yes, camels are all manuals. You have to kick them in the side with your heels to change gears. The one day I took my camel instead of my Jeep I encountered this sign at the trailhead. Such a bummer, especially after taking three days to get to the trailhead on my camel.
no camels.jpg

Reactions: RINC
Yes, camels are all manuals. You have to kick them in the side with your heels to change gears. The one day I took my camel instead of my Jeep I encountered this sign at the trailhead. Such a bummer, especially after taking three days to get to the trailhead on my camel.View attachment 265493
Sad.

Reactions: WLDRIDE
it could lead to anything, chickens, small woodland creatures, cat juggling....where will it stop.
My cousins enjoyed messin about a bit after school and one of their favorite pastimes was flying dead animals across the windshields of unsuspecting motorists.

If they found any smallish dead animal, they would rig up a heavy string slightly above hood height stretched across the road. One end was tied to a tree, the other end to the dead animal and then propped up. Car would come along, antenna would snag the string, dead animal goes flying across the whole windshield from one side to the other. Hilarity ensued. The bet was always which ones had the presence of mind not to crash. Most didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
My cousins enjoyed messin about a bit after school and one of their favorite pastimes was flying dead animals across the windshields of unsuspecting motorists.

If they found any smallish dead animal, they would rig up a heavy string slightly above hood height stretched across the road. One end was tied to a tree, the other end to the dead animal and then propped up. Car would come along, antenna would snag the string, dead animal goes flying across the whole windshield from one side to the other. Hilarity ensued. The bet was always which ones had the presence of mind not to crash. Most didn't.
That is awesome.