Duckless

Wanna duck. :cool:
Duck Wanna.jpg

Last edited:
Ducks. Took the YJ to a Go Topless event on Sunday. Ducks 🤮

View attachment 528829

I went to a local Jeep night tonight, and the sponsoring business had a whole mess of them. Guy let my pick my favorite. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that my dog was just gonna chew it up later…

I had to laugh. My Jeep is a mess, all muddy from last weekend wheeling. The rest of the jeeps were typical mall crawlers. Everyone wanted to talk about mine though, since it was so filthy. I talked a few of them into coming to my club meeting next month. Hopefully I can convince at least one of them to get out and play in the dirt.

I went to a local Jeep night tonight, and the sponsoring business had a whole mess of them. Guy let my pick my favorite. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that my dog was just gonna chew it up later…

I had to laugh. My Jeep is a mess, all muddy from last weekend wheeling. The rest of the jeeps were typical mall crawlers. Everyone wanted to talk about mine though, since it was so filthy. I talked a few of them into coming to my club meeting next month. Hopefully I can convince at least one of them to get out and play in the dirt.

Free dog toys are a win!

My dog carried this shred of one around for weeks before I finally threw it out, he was not happy with me.
1716346722169.png

What is wrong with my Jeep? My red & black Jeep, which my grand children named "Ladybug" remains duckless! For over the last month I been hunting the shopping centers, super markets and McDonald's etc for Jeeps and parking next to them hoping for a pity duck. I'm getting desperate and that maybe my Jeep isn't cool enough. Do ya think installing a angry grill, one of those tough looking jacks bolted to the hood and a set of Bulls Balls hanging from my rear bumper would make me worthy? How about doing the unthinkable stolen valor and putting a baitduck on my dash to show that I won't be mad about being ducked? I'm bearing the unbearable being without getting a real rubber duck from a unknown Jeeper and need ideas. Please help...

View attachment 524875

Your Jeep is soulless, needs some TLC and modding.
Arby's has the meat, but they also sell those ducks to raise money for charity, grab one of those for $2 bucks and just go "duck" yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Screw it. I'm jumping back in.
On a recent trip to Amsterdam, I came across this store.......I specifically took a picture because I'm the only guy where I work who owns a JL (yes, I got it right this time you meatbags) who's dashboard isn't covered in ducks, because I refuse.

View attachment 524973

MY GOD, @AndyG would need 2 bottles of little blue pills if he went there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I saw a guy that was living his best jeep life today....

He had a two door JK on 33’s with the little plastic flat fenders

He had a skeleton giving the jeep wave on the spare

His doors were off

His leg was hanging out

He had enough ducks on the dash to give enough buoyancy to raise the titanic

Sometimes when I’m driving my jeep I like to see other jeep owners. Today I was glad I’m in my pick up. That way you don’t feel forced to associate.

MADE YOU JEALOUS DIDN'T IT ?????

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper