Duratracs white letters in or out?

Its all vehicle specific if you ask me.
We need to see your TJ to make the right call!

Reactions: Ron505
Opinion question ordered new wheels/tires from DTD - Duratracs white letters in or out? I know on my corvette white letters go out usually, Was thrown for a loop on these so what is everyone's opinion? Unfortunately for the foreseeable future it will stay mostly on pavement.
I guess the bottom line here is ..... what do YOU want and like with the white letters? You are the one that is going to be looking at it every day and driving it. :)

Reactions: RubiconMike
Here is a picture of my brand new DuraTracs, so you can see where I am in this issue:

jeeptires.jpg

you know by reading your replies finally gave me the thought (duh) of looking at images on line and I just changed the order to put white in....It looked to me a little distracting pulling my eyes away from the total picture of the TJ to the tires. I think I will keepthe white out on my Corvette.

Thanks everyone for your input, there is no truly right or wrong just do what pleases you!

you know by reading your replies finally gave me the thought (duh) of looking at images on line and I just changed the order to put white in....It looked to me a little distracting pulling my eyes away from the total picture of the TJ to the tires. I think I will keepthe white out on my Corvette.

Thanks everyone for your input, there is no truly right or wrong just do what pleases you!
That's right. And good choice :)

Reactions: ac_