E-brake in tight trail turns?

Stick a broom handle through the wheel... ;)

I prefer using a 1-1/4" x 60" pinch point bar. I know they're kinda heavy but they last longer.
027-1160100.jpg

Everybody needs cutting brakes they just dont know it! Once you get cutting brakes any gravel lot will have an almost gravitational pull. [in my head, i guess i could run into that gravel lot and just do ONE donut. I mean ONE donut won't hurt anyone.]
View attachment 309657

OK I didn't lie about the pinch point crow bar vs the broomstick but cutting brakes are more fun and there are two non electronic kinds to choose from, and we all know @Zorba avoids electronics.

The double handled which are easy to get right.
316WZ34dGwL._AC_SY355_.jpg

And the single handled, which I hope was made in the honor of the early cars that were steered with a tiller.
s-l400 (2).jpg

OK I didn't lie about the pinch point crow bar vs the broomstick but cutting brakes are more fun and there are two non electronic kinds to choose from, and we all know @Zorba avoids electronics.

The double handled which are easy to get right.
View attachment 309868

And the single handled, which I hope was made in the honor of the early cars that were steered with a tiller.
View attachment 309869
In addition to the awesomeness of donuts, front digs and powered cutting brake turns i found they can be nice to use as manual traction control. We have a lot of double rock lines that you have to keep both tires elevated on rocks to make it. If the rear is locked and rocks are wet it'll shoot you off to the side so I left rear diff open then used the cutters to keep wheel spin from happening as one or the other got light and it worked quite well.

I have a setup like the upper handle but i inverted the pivot to be above the MC's so I could push the handles instead of pull.