E15 yay?

JustDandee

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...er-ethanol-states-reynolds-ernst/73383808007/

Cheaper gas-well for the Midwest states. I think the farm lobbyist are happy… corn farmers… a few congressman…but if it were my decision I wouldn’t use it. Not sure how much/if it all anymore corrosive than the E10 for the Jeep. But I have options I guess I am lucky, my closest gas station is 100% non ethanol and 108 octane from the pump for the chevelle.😃

All my "gasohol" is already E10. I can get Ethanol free, but its generally 1.50 to 2.00 more than regular.

Oooff …that is significant upcharge…. This station I have close by is closer to the .30 -.40 cents range. I will have to pay closer attention

Reactions: BlueC
todays look on Idaho...

IMG_4296.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
$1+ cheaper than here in SoCal. About $5.30 out here. Gas station on the rich side of town with mo close competition is $6. Costco sells gas for up to 80 cents cheaper and still makes money.

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
my closest gas station is 100% non ethanol and 108 octane from the pump for the chevelle.😃

108, who are you getting that from? I have several stations around me now selling 89 and 93 non ethanol, so I'm good to go, but I do have one car that needs a higher octane which has become impossible to find without buying race gas. We do have one station with a pump selling Rockett Brand 100, but that's a 10% ethanol fuel, so no-go for me.

108, who are you getting that from? I have several stations around me now selling 89 and 93 non ethanol, so I'm good to go, but I do have one car that needs a higher octane which has become impossible to find without buying race gas. We do have one station with a pump selling Rockett Brand 100, but that's a 10% ethanol fuel, so no-go for me.

Looks like it’s a partnership with Conrad. The stations is a Conrad & Bischoff but looks like that partnership map is a weee bit out of your area.
https://conradbischoff.com/

Reactions: BlueC