edelbrock head

doug schlosser

good morning. I have an 06 rubicon with banks turbo and banks headers..considering getting an edelbrock head.edelbrock states factory exhaust manifolds won't work.does anyone know if the banks header is compatible with edelbrock head?

Did you ever find out? I had emailed edlebrock a while back when I was looking at this head. They said it was a banks header they used for testing. But never confirmed whether it was the late or early style.

I too would like to know about this as I plan on getting the banks turbo and edelbrock head and I have the stock exhaust manifold with dual flanges to dual precats then into a single. I believe it says aftermarket manifolds work with the head?

Did you ever find out? I had emailed edlebrock a while back when I was looking at this head. They said it was a banks header they used for testing. But never confirmed whether it was the late or early style.