EJS 2016

05LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Buddy and I went to the vendor show on Thursday and all I can say is WOW. Bigger than last year maybe because this was the 50th and the weather was nicer Thursday than last year. Got some really cool ideas (for when the lottery finally hits) and picked up some swag. I do have to say driving around Moab and at the vendor show, some people have WAY too much money lol. Did see the winch (made by Red Winch) to beat all winches and at 4 grand I guess it should be. Somebody is going to win a new Red Rocks Edition Rubicon tonite and it won't be me because you have to be in attendance.
red winch.jpg

Buddy and I went to the vendor show on Thursday and all I can say is WOW. Bigger than last year maybe because this was the 50th and the weather was nicer Thursday than last year. Got some really cool ideas (for when the lottery finally hits) and picked up some swag. I do have to say driving around Moab and at the vendor show, some people have WAY too much money lol. Did see the winch (made by Red Winch) to beat all winches and at 4 grand I guess it should be. Somebody is going to win a new Red Rocks Edition Rubicon tonite and it won't be me because you have to be in attendance. View attachment 3921
The tickets I purchased in the mail said you do not need be present to win! Hope you are wrong.

Kind of a mute point today being Sunday, but I think I saw that in the EJS magazine type thing they put out. I think I have another copy out in the work car so will check later. Sure I saw that is why I didn't get a ticket.

Reactions: Stinger
Kind of a mute point today being Sunday, but I think I saw that in the EJS magazine type thing they put out. I think I have another copy out in the work car so will check later. Sure I saw that is why I didn't get a ticket.
I did t get a call either:(