Ever walked into a place that

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
You knew right off the bat you were NOT welcome there? šŸ¤£

Back in 2003, I was training at Camp Rilea on the Oregon coast. We left after training one night to go to the local strip club. The reason? We had a guy from South Africa who had never been to one and our dumb asses wanted him to experience it (yeah, Astoria strip club on a Tuesday, you Oregon boys will know what a GREAT idea that is).

So picture 10 guys, shaved heads, fatigues on walk into this place. The music didnā€™t stop like the movies but every SINGLE person stopped, turned and watched us roll in like we owned the place. Two guys sitting at video poker just got up and ran through us to leave. šŸ˜‚

We were dumb enough to not realize they didnā€™t want us there but the girls did. I stayed on a pool table and they ā€œdance floorā€ was in the back where our boy was ushered off.

We drank a few beers, they had a good time looking at c-section scars and gross boobs.

After a bit, a few of the locals were pissed they we brought money, good times and loud mouths to ā€œtheirā€ club.

One decided to push one of our guys and after three others jumped in, our Sgt. Stepped in and pushed us all out to leave. Itā€™s a good thing, you take a bunch of wound up guys and inject some testosterone and a challenge....you get the idea.

Iā€™ll never forget the South African talking about that for weeks seeing nekked womens in real life! His accent topped it off!

I think back on all the warning signs and lucky we didnā€™t get into more trouble.

Back in 2003, I was training at Camp Rilea on the Oregon coast. We left after training one night to go to the local strip club. The reason? We had a guy from South Africa who had never been to one and our dumb asses wanted him to experience it (yeah, Astoria strip club on a Tuesday, you Oregon boys will know what a GREAT idea that is).

So picture 10 guys, shaved heads, fatigues on walk into this place. The music didnā€™t stop like the movies but every SINGLE person stopped, turned and watched us roll in like we owned the place. Two guys sitting at video poker just got up and ran through us to leave. šŸ˜‚

We were dumb enough to not realize they didnā€™t want us there but the girls did. I stayed on a pool table and they ā€œdance floorā€ was in the back where our boy was ushered off.

We drank a few beers, they had a good time looking at c-section scars and gross boobs.

After a bit, a few of the locals were pissed they we brought money, good times and loud mouths to ā€œtheirā€ club.

One decided to push one of our guys and after three others jumped in, our Sgt. Stepped in and pushed us all out to leave. Itā€™s a good thing, you take a bunch of wound up guys and inject some testosterone and a challenge....you get the idea.

Iā€™ll never forget the South African talking about that for weeks seeing nekked womens in real life! His accent topped it off!

I think back on all the warning signs and lucky we didnā€™t get into more trouble.
There's only one tittie bar in Astoria,
don't ask how I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair

Dude, I had a very similar experience when bringing some Canadian fishermen buddies to a shady strip club in TJ off Revolution once. Eagle spread 2' from your table full nude rooms in the back kinda place. Long story short, they had a video camera (I'm talking old school shoulder VHS that one of them was hiding in his bag) and we had to fight the bouncers on the way out. Hell of a night. Cemented what I've been saying for years. Every time I went to TJ (it was a lot since I grew up in San Diego) I saw some American running for his life for the the border. That night, it was us.

BTW I've got a lot of South African buddies. (Don't know why) All of which I think would have handled it better than your friends. LOL!

For a while this was my thing. Work travel took me to the crappiest neighborhoods across the nation and in a few countries. Many people probably told stories like, "so this really tall (whiteboy/cracker/gringo/haole/gaijin/yankee/kafir) walked in to the shop. . . .

The most WTF moment for "them" not me probably had to be when I visited Nicholson's obelisk which is a few miles outside of Islamabad, Pakistan. Myself, two other Americans my size, and our Paki driver visited the site. I was the first up the hill, and walked around to the backside of the monument where I happened upon ~10 Pakis enjoying the day (squatting and smoking). The "WTF are you doing here, you should probably leave now" look transcends all language barriers. After a few seconds of exchanging WTF looks, the other guys made their way around which confused the Pakis even more. To see one American at that site is rare, but three? Our driver spoke to the men, but didn't disclose what was said other than "everything is fine."

Dude, I had a very similar experience when bringing some Canadian fishermen buddies to a shady strip club in TJ off Revolution once. Eagle spread 2' from your table full nude rooms in the back kinda place. Long story short, they had a video camera (I'm talking old school shoulder VHS that one of them was hiding in his bag) and we had to fight the bouncers on the way out. Hell of a night. Cemented what I've been saying for years. Every time I went to TJ (it was a lot since I grew up in San Diego) I saw some American running for his life for the the border. That night, it was us.

BTW I've got a lot of South African buddies. (Don't know why) All of which I think would have handled it better than your friends. LOL!

Thatā€™s awesome!!! Yeah he was a crazy dude with some crazy stories. I really wish we could have partied in SA....or maybe Iā€™d be dead at this time!!!

ROFL at the shoulder VHS, my grandpa had one of those big boys!!!!

Reactions: ejay
I consider a large portion of most large democrat controlled cities a place I surely am not wanted or welcome. Nor will I go there. I have lived in the Balkans and the Middle East for the last 24 years straight. With the exception of a few tactical adventures for Uncle Sugar, I never felt the hatred that many American city dwellers see and feel daily. Love America, but our cities are cesspools of hatred and ignorance.