Exactly what spec is my TJ

SwadesteR

Hi Everyone, So I'm a UK Jeep enthusiast with this TJ being my third Jeep (2000 Cherokee & 2007 Grand Cherokee). I Know its supposedly 1998, 2.5, petrol 5 speed, no air-con but I'm in need of some essential parts (serpentine belt) however there is a few to chose from with the 2.5l engine. I have already replaced the exhaust which came as a full kit however the LAMBDA sensors and mounts were totally wrong and the mount to the manifold needed drastic modification to fit hence my now concerns over ordering parts here in the UK.
I did a search on my VIN number which didn't help much.
I really could do with a parts or product code list as there are loads of little things need doing to get her back up to new.
Thanks in advance guys/gals
Shaun

So the VIN is not recognised, whats the difference between 2.5 Power Tech 14 m/t and 2.5 Power Tech 14 a/t ?
One of the vin searches says its a 118-122 hp if that helps

Just curious... Is your TJ right hand or left hand drive? That may have been the problem with the exaust.

Just curious... Is your TJ right hand or left hand drive? That may have been the problem with the exaust.
It’s a RHD, I’ve removed the serpentine belt to take into the parts shop as to compare with what they have ordered.
It seems there are differences between the LHD & RHD mine also has no AirCon.
Going to go through the forum because someone must have posted the jeep schematic parts list somewhere.