Exercise equipment with small footprint

Chris i thought you picked up some sort of Bowflex pro when you set up your home gym? You had said it weighed like 400lbs but moved it in a back of a pick up truck?
Yep, but I sold that when we moved from Oregon to Arizona. It wasn’t worth taking as it took up tons of space. This thing is far better too!

Reactions: cliffish
I have an incline/decline bench, a set of bowflex adjustable weights, a pullup bar that hangs in the door frame & a concept 2 rower. I can't recommend a Concept 2 enough, it's an amazing full body / cardio workout & they're an awesome company to deal with. At about the 3 million meter mark my chain sprocket started vibrating, I called Concept 2 to ask about buying a replacement & they sent it to me for free even though it was out of warranty.

Well, this morning I torn either my right bicep, or the tendon. My muscle has moved a little to the outside of my arm although the only sore spot is right where the bicep attaches near the shoulder. Pretty sure it’s not the rotator because I had my left rotator surgery 5 years ago and the small pain that I now have after this morning is totally different.
Gonna give it a day or two and see what happens.

Kettlebells will get you in tremendous shape. Adjustable db's are awesome. I have had the powerblocks for 10 plus years. And a 45 pound bar and a few hundred pounds, pull up bar, Bobs your uncle!

My Gym Equipment
Beer.JPG
woodford.JPG

Reactions: Jack72 and SPECWAR
Well, this morning I torn either my right bicep, or the tendon. My muscle has moved a little to the outside of my arm although the only sore spot is right where the bicep attaches near the shoulder. Pretty sure it’s not the rotator because I had my left rotator surgery 5 years ago and the small pain that I now have after this morning is totally different.
You should take a lot of 800mg ibuprofen.

Facebook marketplace should have a fair amount of deals now that public gyms are reopened. You can also google “prison workouts’ and get a lot of good body weight movements you can do that work really well.

Doughnuts never do that to you....

On a serious note, heal up soon.

Reactions: SPECWAR
Kettlebells will get you in tremendous shape. Adjustable db's are awesome. I have had the powerblocks for 10 plus years. And a 45 pound bar and a few hundred pounds, pull up bar, Bobs your uncle!
Yup this is my only equipment. I do two arm long cycle always then add in other movements as support. Add in Pull up bar, and an ab wheel and good eating and your lady can scrub clothes on your abs to save on the electric bill.

If I did garage gym this is what I would do:

IMG_20210224_112116.jpg