Exhaust header for 5.3 swap

I wanted headers when I did my 5.3 but decided not to because of the cost, finding a quality product that did not have thin walled tubing will most likely crack sooner than latter, the heat, potential fitment issues and what few extra horse power gains when there is already 355 of them was not worth the effort.

I wanted headers when I did my 5.3 but decided not to because of the cost, finding a quality product that did not have thin walled tubing will most likely crack sooner than latter, the heat, potential fitment issues and what few extra horse power gains when there is already 355 of them was not worth the effort.
I think we aren't on the same page. I meant headers that would get the swap done. I'm not looking for horsepower or torque gains. It's a tight engine bay width wise so I wanted something that would make the swap fairly straight forward for exhaust routing

Okay so the speedway block huggers that I bought will not work for an ls1 swap into anything other than a vehicle that previously that had a 350 in it. They sell motor mount adapters that need to go with it apparently. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Okay so the speedway block huggers that I bought will not work for an ls1 swap into anything other than a vehicle that previously that had a 350 in it. They sell motor mount adapters that need to go with it apparently. Oh well 🤷‍♂️
The hookers or the Advanced Adpaters would work.
The Advanced Adapters stuff is prob a no-brainer since they are primarly designed for LS swap Wranglers.

The hookers or the Advanced Adpaters would work.
The Advanced Adapters stuff is prob a no-brainer since they are primarly designed for LS swap Wranglers.
I haven't found anything on ls headers for AA for a jeep tj. I'll probably just suck it up and buy the novak stuff. I'm going to retain the nv3550 5 speed so I can't use the hooker stuff.