Extreme Samurai!

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
I think someone is getting a deal on this little rig. Check out the wild suspension (half ellipticals?) and the extreme articulation he gets with this thing. That, and the bulletproof Toyota 22r engine...I mean, I think this little rig would be a blast to drive!

craigslist.jpg
Suzuki Samurai / Toyota Rock Crawler ** SALE PENDING **
** SALE PENDING ** Completely Custom Rock Crawler with Tons of Upgrades. Built to be an amazing off road rig. Bo...

00j0j_dNiL5muQCnl_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
thats quarter elliptical, half, semi elliptical is what the YJ had, full elliptical was common on stage coaches.

View attachment 53713
When I originally started writing it out, I wrote "quarter elliptical", but then started second guessing myself. Should've stuck by my original thought. Thanks for the correction, @billiebob. Appreciate it!

Reactions: mots
Pretty cool! Need to study these types of suspensions more...the only elliptical I know about is in the gym!

I think someone is getting a deal on this little rig. Check out the wild suspension (half ellipticals?) and the extreme articulation he gets with this thing. That, and the bulletproof Toyota 22r engine...I mean, I think this little rig would be a blast to drive!

View attachment 53668
Suzuki Samurai / Toyota Rock Crawler ** SALE PENDING **
** SALE PENDING ** Completely Custom Rock Crawler with Tons of Upgrades. Built to be an amazing off road rig. Bo...
That is a great deal. I think you should get it Squatch.